About this Site
This Website is a Work in Progress; Input is Desired and Embraced
- Use feedback form or contact the Town Clerk.
- Certain areas, such as pictures, final policies, and request tracker will be done in Spring 2008.
- All comments will be considered. Simple things, such as typos or broken links, will be done by Town staff as soon as possible. Things that take more work, such as changed navigation or added content areas will be considered as a package each month by the Town staff or the appropriate Town committees.
Town Council Assigned the Project and a Budget to the Town Manager
- RFP in June 2007, Contract in Aug, Design and content done in Sept to Dec.
- Project is on schedule per detailed action plan, and on or below budget
- Manager utilized citizen volunteers extensively.
Citizen Participation is Significant
- There have three reviews of the full site by Town committees and subsequent usability testing by volunteers. At each stage the site was modified and improved based on the reviews and testing.
- The Town Manager used citizen volunteers from the Communications Committee, an ad hoc web committee, and usability testers. These included: John Barrett, Anthony Carmen, Thomas Defibaugh, Joe Finnerty, Rosemary Hardiman, Mary Hope, Fulton Lapotto, Cullen Langford, Tony McClenny, Kathleen Mink, Tracy Mulligan, Pat Neary, Anne Marie Rogerson, Jack Walsh, Jeri Walsh, Jim Weisgerber, Monte Wisbrock, Margaret Young, Mike Yoder, and probably some others we can add.