Click to Home
Click to Home

Go To Search
Print PageE-Mail PageRSS Feeds
Click to Home
Click to Home
No Power
If power is lost in your neighborhood:
  • Turn off and unplug appliances and computers
  • Leave one light on to indicate when power is restored
  • If possible, avoid using candles. They are a fire hazard
  • Do not use a gas stove for heating or operate a generator indoors (including the garage) as they are a potential for carbon monoxide poisoning
  • Traffic signals may be out, treat as if they are a stop sign
  • See the Utilities and Food sections of this plan



214 Garfield Pkwy, PO Box 109, Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Voice: 302-539-8011, Fax: 302-539-8149, Email Us