The Beach is a fun and exciting place for all ages. To make sure that you and your family enjoy the sun, surf, and sand, please keep in mind some of the following safety tips:
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before and during your stay on the beach.
- Use at least SPF 15 sunscreen to avoid sunburn.
- Please take notice of the rules / information signs located at all of the beach entrances and on the back of every lifeguard stand.
- Swim in front of a lifeguard stand.
- Know the water conditions for the day by reviewing the information on the back of the lifeguard stands or by asking your nearest lifeguard.
- Have fun, be courteous to those around you, and help keep our beaches clean by depositing your trash in the cans available at all beach entrances.